Subject: Re: Annotations draft updated

James Clark wrote:

> - I changed the title
> - I greatly expanded the introduction
> - I avoided any implication that the spec must be implemented by a RELAX NG
> validator

I haven't finished reading the draft carefully, but I like these changes a lot.
In particular, I like the introduction.

I have one comment about conformance.  In some cases, users simply give up validation and
merely use default values.  Thus, although level "2" appears to built on top of level "1",
this is not always the case.  Do we really have to define conformance?