Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: MinOccurs in RELAX

Message text written by James Clark

I don't understand the difference between a "LIMIT constraint" and
min/maxOccurs.  Can you give an example of how this would be used with the
zeroOrMore/oneOrMore elements that we have now?
<<<<<<<<<<<<

James,

Having read your treatise on 'Why RELAX NG?' I'm not sure if this
breaks all the rules - but here goes anyway :

  <define name="Components">
    <element name="Components">
      <ref name="attlist.Components"/>
      <oneOrMore limit="3">