Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: MinOccurs in RELAX

/ Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com> was heard to say:
| > But in the case where I'm doing OrderBook.specialOffer I want to
| > have something like :
| >
| >  if (offerCode = "Promo") then MaxItemLimit = 3;
|
| > I'm not sure here how far we want to have direct mechanisms
| > in RELAX to support these things too??
|
| Did somebody say Schematron?
|
| This can be very nicely represented in Schematron. So combining it with
| RELAX NG seems like a good approach to me.

I'm starting to like this idea too. I'm already using Schematron
experimentally to catch things that I can't otherwise test. (Like
forcing glossterm links to only point to glossentrys and forbidding
nested footnotes. (Some of these I can express in RELAX NG, but I started
the Schematron experimentation when I was still relying on DTDs))

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away. Are
XML Standards Engineer | there briars in your path? Turn aside. That is