Subject: RE: [relax-ng] marketing

That's good news. XML 2001 seemed to have a good RELAX NG presence,
especially with James there giving a keynote (but I don't know if he
discussed RELAX NG in that talk).

Last year, Murata-san gave a good paper at Extreme -- the Taxonomy paper
that evaluated schema languages against regular tree languages. I'll know by
July 15 if they accept my proposal to do a late-breaking session on the
compact syntax (if not declined for lack of interest %^}). Compact could
reach 1.0 by then (early August). Maybe not 1.0 but at least a solid
committee spec.

Was there anything about RELAX NG at XML Europe? I don't think so. That's a
missed opp.

-m