rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Re: [rights-specification] RLTC SpecificationsSC and Requirements SC Call-in numbers for Ju ly 16,200

Hari,

per our conversation... the date should have been WEDNESDAY 17 July for
this call!!!

Pete Schirling

Digital Media Standards
IBM Research Division
Office: +1 802 769 6123/Mobile: +1 802 238 2036/E-Fax: +1 802 769 7362
Mobile text messaging 8022382036@msg.myvzw.com
Internet e-mail: schirlin@us.ibm.com

                      "Reddy, Hari"
                      <Hari.Reddy@CONTEN        To:       "Rights-Requirements (E-mail)"
                      TGUARD.COM>                <rights-requirements@lists.oasis-open.org>,
                                                 rights-specification@lists.oasis-open.org
                      07/16/2002 05:44          cc:
                      AM                        Subject:  [rights-specification] RLTC Specifications SC and Requirements SC
                                                 Call-in numbers for Ju     ly 16,200

Hello Everyone:
The following are the details for the 07-16-02 RLTC Specification and
Requirements SC Conference Calls:

Domestic: 1-800-968-2471
International: 847-619-8039

Passcode: 7096305

Specification SC
Start: 10:00 AM EDT
End:  11:00 PM EDT

Requirements SC
Start: 11:00 AM EDT
End:  12:00 PM EDT

If anyone has any problems during the call, you may reach me on my cell
phone (1-716-415-9844).

Regards,
Hari
Cell: 716-415-9844