rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] Clarification needed for SAM-10

Title: Clarification needed for SAM-10

Hello Aaron & Deirdre:

To assist the review of SAM-10 ("The rights language shall allow principals to express waiver of a right"), I would like to request a use case that explains "waiver".

From my notes of today's call, I have the following use case:

Alice has an electronic book.
Alice has a right to print if she pays $10.
Alice would like to waive the right to print.

I have extended this to the following ( which may or may not help):
Alice has an electronic book.
Alice has a right to print if she pays $10.
Alice has a right to print for free.
Alice would like to waive the right to print if she pays $10.
Alice would like to use the right to print for free.

Thanks...
Regards,
Hari