rights-requirements message

Subject: [rights-requirements] 09-18-02 RLTC General Body and Requirements SCConference Calls - Call in information

Title: 09-18-02 RLTC General Body and Requirements SC Conference Calls - Call in information

Hello Everyone:
Here are the details for our meetings on Wednesday, September 18, 2002. Sorry for the delay in sending this out...

Please note the phone number and pass code for future use. Since we did not have any problems (except for the first few minutes) last week during the F2F, I would like to use this phone number for now on for all of our future calls. I will explain the details some more during the General Body meeting. I will also put this on the website shortly.

The following are the details for the 09-18-02 RLTC General Body and Requirements SC Conference Calls:

Dial in information :
Conference Call Number (Domestic and International): 405-244-5555
Passcode: 6921#

Requirements Subcommittee
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
General Body
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT

If anyone has any problems during the call, you may reach me on my cell phone (1-585-415-9844).

Regards,
Hari
Office: 240-694-1246
Cell: 585-415-9844