Subject: [rights] More Detailed Map to the meeting

Title: More Detailed Map to the meeting

Hello Everyone:
To clarify the directions a little bit, I made the following map. As you will see, I am drawing challenged but I think I have highlighted the major points :-)

A couple of quick points:
1. Please enter through the guard's entrance off of Rockledge Drive. We can validate your ticket at the meeting.
2. The ContentGuard office is on the first floor of 6500 Rock Spring Drive. It is marked on the outside of the building.

3. There is ample parking in the office complex.

If anyone has any problems, please call Marge Tischer at 240-694-1241 or myself on the cell at 716-415-9844.

Regards,
Hari

<<Map.ppt>>