Subject: RE: [rights] Clarification...

I think there is sufficient scope for unique work in RLTC and XACML.

Rather focusing on what the other group (and what the JC) is doing,
perhaps each group should just focus on getting their own work done,
even if perhaps there will be some (perceived) overlap.

Also, having members of one group purposely join the other to influence
it or to tip the voting scale, will only annoy honest members who
only want to deploy the technology a.s.a.p.

At the end of the day, what counts is whether the standard will be used
by the industry (e.g. DRM industry) and by the key-players in the
industry.

thomas H.
---------