Subject: RE: [rights] Request for Agenda Item on Rights Concall Wed October 2

I believe the call for a vote today was *entirely in the same spirit*

as the after-hours vote to foreclose consideration of any

requirements that were not pre-approved at somebody's corporate

headquarters.  Please don't bother saying it wasn't -- I do

understand.

Hmmm…

On the one hand, we had spent nearly the entire meeting discussing the issue before the motion was made; on the other, we had had no discussion.

      Bob