rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: Re: [rsa-cti-interop] RSA 2018 Information Conference Call

Hi Everyone,

We'd like to schedule a quick call before the normal KMIP TC call this Thursday, 15 February to go over the booth design for RSA. Please use the following Webex login information for the call. Contact Dee Schur (dee.schur@oasis-open.org), if you experience any problems. Kind regards, Jane

Topic: Conference - RSA 2018