rsa-cti-interop message

Subject: RSA 2018 update

Hi Everyone,

Please find our final RSA booth layout attached for your review. We think the layout looks great and hope you do as well. Next up are the booth graphics. As a reminder, your company logo will appear on both sides of the tower. In addition, your company logo will appear at your pod location. We'll forward graphics designs to the group prior to printing. Please watch for that information over the next few weeks.

Below are a couple additional items on our list for the month of March...

a.) Internet. The group overwhelmingly decided to include Internet in our booth this year. So, we will be placing the order for a T1 line, etc. Each participating company will be receiving an invoice from OASIS in the amount of $250 to cover the costs associated with the T1 line, cabling, hubs, and labor. If you have any questions about the invoice or Internet, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

b.) Seat Selection. Pod seat selection will begin in mid-March. Seat selection is based on your OASIS membership and RSA sign-up date.

c.) Press Release Schedule. The press release details will be forwarded to the group in March. This includes details on the quote schedule.

d.) Next Meeting (Wednesday, 14 March, 11:00 AM ET (5:00 CET)). The focus of our next meeting will be on the presentations taking place within our space. We need to work out presentation formats, schedules and marketing ideas. Please feel free to circulate feedback or ideas to the group in advance of the meeting.

Thanks so much everyone. Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org