s-ramp message

Subject: Voting Rights

In the last meeting there was a question around voting rights and if a meeting that did not reach quorum counted toward missing two meeting in a row. I did some research and I found the following two links in the TC Handbook about voting rights.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Tasks/LoseVotingRights.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/Tasks/GainVotingRights.html

The way I read the link regarding losing voting rights, a voting member will lose voting rights if they are not present at two meetings in a row. The meeting does not have to reach a quorum to count toward the missing two meetings in a row rule.

I hope that this helps.