s-ramp message

Subject: Quorum not reached at January 12, 2011 meeting

Unfortunately we were unable to achieve quorum today so we were unable to conduct business.  Hopefully everyone was able to dial in and had no issues with the telecon number.  Please make sure you look at the meeting notices as the telocon information should be correct in them.  I sent out new meeting notices last week with all the pertinent information.  So, please make sure your personal calendar has also been updated with the latest information.

If there are any issues, please contact me so we can resolve them.

Thank you!
--Vince