s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Voting Rights

Chapter and verse from the rulebook, I think:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#meetings

2.10 TC Meetings

[...]

Without a Quorum present discussions may take place but no
business may be conducted; those present may act as a "Committee
of the Whole" as defined in Robert’s Rules of Order Newly Revised,
and make a report to the entire TC. Attendance must be recorded
in the meeting minutes. ***Meetings without Quorum shall still
count towards attendance for purposes of Members gaining, maintaining,
or losing voting rights.***

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services