s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Informal Poll: Cloud Symposium Face to Face

Dan,

I realize that we have several time zones to contend with and was thinking that if we can schedule 2 to 3 hour blocks of time and plan to work on a specific set of issues so that everyone knows exactly what the agenda is for that particular call that will probably work best.  We can use the same conference call number that we use for our regular calls and we can also do a virtual meeting where we can share documents on the screen and go over the changes to the specs.  I am happy to facilitate the call in number and the virtual meeting hosting.

I hope that helps to clarify option 3.  However, I am open to any suggestions that anyone else might have on this topic.

Thank you!
--vince

Inactive hide details for Dan Enache ---08/15/2011 04:41:43 PM---Hi Vince, > 3) I would prefer a virtual face to face via a conDan Enache ---08/15/2011 04:41:43 PM---Hi Vince, > 3) I would prefer a virtual face to face via a conference call (I can set aside large bl

Dan Enache <denache@tibco.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

08/15/2011 04:41 PM

Re: [s-ramp] Informal Poll:  Cloud Symposium Face to Face

Hi Vince,

> 3) I would prefer a virtual face to face via a conference call (I can set aside large blocks of time to commit to discussing proposed resolutions to the issues)

works for me if you share in time:
- how big are the "blocks of time"
- when exactly we need to do them

Due to the time zone diffs we may not be able to do too many contiguous blocks of time at once anyway so was just curious how you see it happening, pls share that with the group when you get a chance.

Cheers,
Dan

Cheers,
Dan