s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Informal Poll: Cloud Symposium Face to Face

I cannot attend the F2F on Oct. 13-14.

A series of virtual F2F (option #3) is probably the best bet, and I can definitely set aside multiple blocks of time.

Option #2 would probably be more productive, but it may not be justified given the travel costs, additional time, and difficulty in finding something that is relatively central for all of us.