s-ramp message

Subject: S-RAMP F2F at International Cloud Symposium

Dear OASIS Members,

I'm happy to reconfirm the meeting space for your upcoming SOA
Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) Face-to-Face Meeting
at the International Clouds Symposium. Enclosed are a few details
about the meeting and Symposium.

Event URL:  http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011

Meeting Date(s):  Thursday, 13 October and Friday, 14 October
Time: 09.00-17.00 (each day)
Venue:  Ditton Manor <http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011/venue>

Registration:  Registration is required and available online at:
<http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011/registration>.  Please
register as soon as possible, so we can ensure the meeting room
reserved will meet the group's needs.

Hotel Reservation (discount deadline is 9 September):  A special rate
of £99 (including breakfast) has been reserved for Symposium
delegates. To receive this discount rate, delegates should book their
reservation using the Marriott online form: Online Reservation Form
<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lhrsl-heathrow-windsor-marriott-hotel/?toDate=10/15/11&groupCode=t81t81a&fromDate=10/8/11&app=resvlink>,
use the code:  ts t81t81a.

Reservations may also be made by contacting the hotel directly at
+0800 221 222 and mentioning the special group rate, use code t81a.
All reservations must be made directly with the hotel by 9 September
2011 to ensure the discounted group rate.   After that date,
reservations are only on a space/rate availability basis.  If you
encounter any reservation problems, please contact Saurabh Ralhan
<saurabh.ralhan@marriotthotels.com>.

Additional reservation details may be found on the event
website at http://events.oasis-open.org/home/cloud/2011/venue.

Thank you for taking the time to review the enclosed information.
Another update will be forwarded in the weeks to come.  In the
meantime, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions
or concerns.

We look forward to seeing you at Ditton Manor and thank you for the
continued support.

Regards,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
--
Register now for the International Cloud Symposium (ICS 2011)
10-14 October |  Heathrow, UK