s-ramp message

Subject: Virtual F2F draft agenda

Hello everyone.

Wanted to touch base on the Virtual F2F again and give you all an update.  The dates for the Virtual F2F will be October 24, 25, 26 (Monday - Wednesday).  Again these will be 2 to 3 hour blocks of time with a scheduled agenda to go over the issues and work to come to resolution of those issues.  The goal is to cover the 14 issues that currently have an owner assigned to them.  I have made an initial attempt at an agenda below.

I would like for the following to happen prior to the meeting: Thank you!
--Vince