s-ramp message

Subject: Groups - Event "S-RAMP TC Virtual F2F" added

Event Title: S-RAMP TC Virtual F2F

Date: Monday, 24 October 2011, 11:00am - 02:00pm ET
Description

Chat Room: http://www.soaphub.org/conf/room/S-RAMP-TC

Audio Conference

USA Toll Free; 888-426-6840

PC: 6036610

For other countries:

https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=6036610&accessNumber=2158616239

RSVP

Agenda
  •  Monday October 24
    • SRAMP-30
      • Spelling error in "Repository Artifact Model and Protocol" document (Andrei Shakrin)
      • This has already been integrated in to the document and the document has been posted.  We just need to approve the changes so that the editors of the document can officially integrate the changes
    • SRAMP-19
      • Update the documents to reflect the changes made in The Open Groups SOA Ontology Standard (John Colgrave)
    • SRAMP-16
      • Inheritance Queries
  • Tuesday October 25
    • SRAMP-29
      • XLink needs to be looked in to for use as an Attribute in element (Kurt Stam)
      • This is a sub-task of SRAMP-1
    • SRAMP-17
      • UUID Statements (Kurt Stam)
    • SRAMP-1
      • Representing Relationships (Kurt Stam)
    • SRAMP-8
      • Zip Publishing (Radek Pospisil)
  • Wednesday October 26
    • SRAMP-25
      • Define extensibility of model types and modeled relationship (Randall Hauch)
    • SRAMP-15
      • Type Encoding (Randall Hauch)
    • SRAMP-2
      • Type Encoding (Randall Hauch)
    • SRAMP-21
      • HTTP Response Codes (Senaka Fernando)
    • SRAMP-31
      • Should S-RAMP artifacts have their own namespace and/or OWL classification
  • Others that need to be discussed if we can fit them in
    • SRAMP-18
      • UML Generation (Linda Terlouw)
      • Linda has done a lot of work on this already.  We can discuss if we have time, but Linda will not be able to attend the meetings so I have put this out of scope for our meetings.
    • SRAMP-3
      • RDF/OWL vs XML Schema
      • Linda has done work on this and it is related to SRAMP-25 which is owned by Randall Hauch.  Depending on what we do with SRAMP-25 will determine the fate of this issue.
    • SRAMP-26
      • Add Conformance Information
      • Sub issues SRAMP-27 and 28
I would like for the following to happen prior to the meeting:

If you are the owner of an issue you have your issue worked through and your changes made to the working drafts of the documents and submitted to the document repository.  We adopted a naming convention for posting the documents back to the repository and it should look something like this s-ramp-atom-binding-v1.0-wd01-SRAMP-8.doc (We just added on the issue number, SRAMP-8 in this case)

Owner: Mr. Vincent Brunssen
Group: OASIS SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 4 more events. The next 3 events in this series:
Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 11:00am to 02:00pm ET
Wednesday, 26 October 2011, 11:00am to 02:00pm ET
Thursday, 27 October 2011, 11:00am to 02:00pm ET
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20110921T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111024T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111024T140000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:S-RAMP TC Virtual F2F
  Conference \nUSA Toll Free\; 888-426-6840\nPC: 6036610\nFor
  other
  countries:\nhttps://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&amp\;accessCode=6036610&amp\;accessNumber=2158616239\n\nAgenda:
  \n     Monday October 24\n    \n        SRAMP-30 \n
  \n            Spelling error in &quot\;Repository Artifact
  Model and Protocol&quot\; document (Andrei Shakrin)\n
      This has already been integrated in to the document and
  the document has been posted.  We just need to approve the
  changes so that the editors of the document can officially
  integrate the changes\n        \n        \n
  SRAMP-19\n        \n            Update the documents to
  reflect the changes made in The Open Groups SOA Ontology
  Standard (John Colgrave)\n        \n        \n
  SRAMP-16\n        \n            Inheritance Queries\n
  \n        \n    \n    \n    Tuesday October 25\n    \n
   SRAMP-29\n        \n            XLink needs to be looked in
  to for use as an Attribute in  element (Kurt Stam)\n
     This is a sub-task of SRAMP-1\n        \n        \n
   SRAMP-17\n        \n            UUID Statements (Kurt
  Stam)\n        \n        \n        SRAMP-1\n        \n
       Representing Relationships (Kurt Stam)\n        \n
    \n        SRAMP-8\n        \n            Zip Publishing
  (Radek Pospisil)\n        \n        \n    \n    \n
  Wednesday October 26\n    \n        SRAMP-25\n        \n
         Define extensibility of model types and modeled
  relationship (Randall Hauch)\n        \n        \n
  SRAMP-15\n        \n            Type Encoding (Randall
  Hauch)\n        \n        \n        SRAMP-2\n        \n
        Type Encoding (Randall Hauch)\n        \n        \n
      SRAMP-21\n        \n            HTTP Response Codes
  (Senaka Fernando)\n        \n        \n        SRAMP-31\n
      \n            Should S-RAMP artifacts have their own
  namespace and/or OWL classification\n        \n        \n
  \n    \n\n\n    Others that need to be discussed if we can
  fit them in\n    \n        SRAMP-18 \n        \n
  UML Generation (Linda Terlouw)\n            Linda has done a
  lot of work on this already.  We can discuss if we have
  time\, but Linda will not be able to attend the meetings so
  I have put this out of scope for our meetings.\n        \n
       \n        SRAMP-3\n        \n            RDF/OWL vs XML
  Schema\n            Linda has done work on this and it is
  related to SRAMP-25 which is owned by Randall Hauch.
  Depending on what we do with SRAMP-25 will determine the
  fate of this issue.\n        \n        \n        SRAMP-26\n
        \n            Add Conformance Information\n
  Sub issues SRAMP-27 and 28\n        \n        \n    \n
  \n\nI would like for the following to happen prior to the
  meeting:\n \nIf you are the owner of an issue you have your
  issue worked through and your changes made to the working
  drafts of the documents and submitted to the document
  repository.  We adopted a naming convention for posting the
  documents back to the repository and it should look
  something like this
  s-ramp-atom-binding-v1.0-wd01-SRAMP-8.doc (We just added on
  the issue number\, SRAMP-8 in this case)\nGroup: OASIS SOA
  Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC\nCreator:
  Mr. Vincent Brunssen
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31672
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31672
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
RRULE:FREQ=DAILY;COUNT=4
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20110921T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111025T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111025T140000
SEQUENCE:1
  countries:\nhttps://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&amp\;accessCode=6036610&amp\;accessNumber=2158616239\n\nGroup:
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31673
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31672
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
RECURRENCE-ID;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111025T110000
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20110921T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111026T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111026T140000
SEQUENCE:2
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31674
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31672
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
RECURRENCE-ID;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111026T110000
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20110921T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111027T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111027T140000
SEQUENCE:3
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31675
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/event.php?event_id=31672
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
RECURRENCE-ID;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20111027T110000
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR