s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] uppercase/lowercase in the xsds

Kurt,

I know that there was some conversation around the appropriate casing.  In the end I think we just tried to make sure things were consistent throughout the document and in the XSDs.  However, if there is a common convention that you feel should be used, lets get that on the agenda for the next meeting and we can very quickly come to a conclusion as to the appropriate convention.  Especially if you can find a pointer to a document that shows this.

Thank you!

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---03/13/2012 01:42:01 PM---Does anyone know what convention was used in the xsds to makeKurt T Stam ---03/13/2012 01:42:01 PM---Does anyone know what convention was used in the xsds to make an element  name uppercase or lowercas

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com>

"s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org" <s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>,

03/13/2012 01:42 PM

[s-ramp] uppercase/lowercase in the xsds

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Does anyone know what convention was used in the xsds to make an element
name uppercase or lowercase?

1. It seems that artifactTypes start with a capital 'BaseArtifactType'
and relations with a lowercase 'target'.

2. The more common convention is to start elements with an uppercase and
attributes with a lowercase.

--Kurt