s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] smart quotes and other bad characters in our documents

I think we can ask the editors of the documents to put up a PDF version of the document.  This way we do not run in to the issues that Kurt and I have seen when trying to use Libre Office or another Open Office based word processor.  However, when we submit our changes to the editors, we still need to submit changes in a Word Doc format to try to make it easier for them to integrate.

    Regards,
    Vince Brunssen
    Senior Software Engineer
    Emerging Technologies
    512-286-5487 (External)
    363-5487 (T/L)

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---03/14/2012 08:49:11 AM---Can we put up pdf versions of the latest version of the documKurt T Stam ---03/14/2012 08:49:11 AM---Can we put up pdf versions of the latest version of the documents? I  think this will be the format

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

"s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org" <s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

03/14/2012 08:49 AM

Re: [s-ramp] smart quotes and other bad characters in our documents

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Can we put up pdf versions of the latest version of the documents? I think this will be the format we will be publishing in? That way we can make sure that what we will be putting out won't cause problems for our readers.

--Kurt