s-ramp message

Subject: Issues to add to agenda for March 21, 2012 meeting

Hi all,

I took the liberty of consolidating the issues that Kurt brought up this past week and that he kindly sent out emails about.  I tried to capture them here so that we can remember to add them to the agenda this week and chat about them.

  1. Where did Document go?
  2. Proper casing of elements, relationships, etc in XSDs
  3. Make sure the ordering of things in the examples match the ordering (especially sequences) in the XSDs
  4. In the soamodel.xsd the comment mentions a DocumentArtifactType, but then it references a DerivedArtifactType.
  5. Upload a PDF version of the documents.