s-ramp message

Subject: Agenda item: inputNCName and outputNCName in WSDL schema

Vince,

For the next meeting can we add this as an agenda item:

The OperationInput and OperationOutput complex types in the wsdlmodel.xsd schema extend NamedWsdlDerivedArtifactType, which has an "NCName" attribute. However, both of these complex types also define their own NCName attributes (inputNCName and outputNCName, respectively). I think this is redundant and the extra attributes removed from the schema.

Thanks!

-Eric