s-ramp message

Subject: Non Material Change Proposal NONMAT1 - 'fixing typo in atom-binding.xsd'

I fixed the 'error' element definition in the atom-binding.xsd and updated both the binding document
as well as the atom-binding.xsd. Track changes are on in the binding document and the change is made in Appendix F on page 103. These changes are non material; ' Fixing a typo in a schema' As defined in
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft-with-non-material-changes.

For your convenience the documents are attached, here are links to them in our Kavi document repository:

Document:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51588

xsd:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51589

List of the changes document:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51591

Vince I think the TC needs to review this before we start the motion (item 3 under 'Steps to approve a Committee Specification or a Committee Note that contains Non-Material Changes')?

Cheers,

--Kurt