s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Non Material Change Proposal NONMAT1 - 'fixing typo in atom-binding.xsd'

Kurt,

Thank you for your work on this!

All,

I have created a ballot that will remain open for one week.  This will serve as the review of the changes and will also serve as the approval of the changes.  This will avoid having to schedule a conference call to approve of the changes and the ballot allows for comments so that if someone has an objection to the changes they can vote no and leave comments.

Thank you!

Regards,
Vince Brunssen
Senior Software Engineer
Infrastructure Standards
brunssen@us.ibm.com
512-773-3435 (mobile)

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---12/04/2013 11:18:18 AM---I fixed the 'error' element definition in the atom-binding.xsKurt T Stam ---12/04/2013 11:18:18 AM---I fixed the 'error' element definition in the atom-binding.xsd and  updated both the binding documen

Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@redhat.com>

"s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org" <s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>,

12/04/2013 11:18 AM

[s-ramp] Non Material Change Proposal NONMAT1 - 'fixing typo in atom-binding.xsd'

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

I fixed the 'error' element definition in the atom-binding.xsd and updated both the binding document
as well as the atom-binding.xsd. Track changes are on in the binding document and the change is made in Appendix F on page 103. These changes are non material; ' Fixing a typo in a schema' As defined in

https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft-with-non-material-changes.

For your convenience the documents are attached, here are links to them in our Kavi document repository:

Document:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51588

xsd:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51589

List of the changes document:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/s-ramp/document.php?document_id=51591

Vince I think the TC needs to review this before we start the motion (item 3 under 'Steps to approve a Committee Specification or a Committee Note that contains Non-Material Changes')?

Cheers,

--Kurt

[attachment "NONMAT1.zip" deleted by Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM]