s-ramp message

Subject: S-RAMP TCK

All, as discussed in today's meeting, I've been working on a rough TCK for S-RAMP.  It's a part of the Overlord (RedHat/JBoss S-RAMP implementation) repository, but is completely isolated and has no Overlord dependencies.  If anyone is interested or bored, I'd certainly appreciate any feedback.

https://github.com/Governance/s-ramp-tck

Note that it's 1.) incredibly rough, 2.) incomplete, and 3.) filled with many commented-out sections due to Overlord S-RAMP failures.  But, you can at least look through the approach and architecture.

This could theoretically be the basis for https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/SRAMP-35.  I have no problem with moving it out of the Overlord GH repo.

Thanks!