s-ramp message

Subject: S-RAMP reference implementation

All, apologies if this has been discussed before...

What are your thoughts on identifying a reference implementation for S-RAMP?  Are there other implementations in-the-works, other than Overlord (RedHat/JBoss)?

The reason I ask is that, internally, we've been discussing moving our impl into the Apache Foundation vs. keeping it within JBoss.  If our impl could become the reference in the future, would the TC require that it reside outside of JBoss?  Or, could it be kept there, provided that we continue to maintain its Apache V2.0 License?

Thanks!