sam message

Subject: RE: [sam] comments on TSS v1.0

Hi, Stefan. Thanks for the welcome!

-mjm

From: Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 10:19 AM

as you are a member of the TC, it should be OK to post comments here on this list.

Public comments have to come in via the dedicated comments mailing list of this TC

to stay clear from IPR issues.

@chet: Please correct any process errors I introduced with these two statements above. Thanks.

Welcome to the TC. The minutes of committee meetings are terse (in a good way I think).

As this TC usually meets during Australian office times I rarely participate but as

the formal secretary you can always ask me or the chairs procedural questions.

I am sure that the feedback will be considered during one of the following meetings of the TC

or per a discussion on this mailing list.

Welcome again to the OASIS SAM TC.

Personally I am more than happy, when implementers join, as this gives our specs

more hardness and ensures they are actionable.

Best,

Stefan

Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.