saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML Implementation

Please take the time to read the SAML specification.
The use-case document (available from the document
repository) will also be helpful. We plan to publish a
SAML FAQ in the next week.

For the record, SAML has absolutely nothing to do with implementing
authentication.

You may also want to look at the JSAML toolkit
available from the Netegrity web site. It includes
many example flows illustrating SAML use-cases.

- prateek