saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Valid SAML documents based on current schemas

Hi,

I've been trying to create a valid SAML Authentication
Assertion Request/Response based on the assertion-31
and protocol-31 schemas to be included as part of a
SOAP message..I am using XML Spy 4.3 to create the XML
document and validate it against the protocol-31
schema without much luck.  Can someone post samples
that I can use as a starting point?

Thanks a bunch.

Regards,
- Pranav