saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] RSA facilities are confirmed for the dry run Jun 17

Hi folks - I've confirmed our room for the dry run starting June 17.  I booked it for the entire week since I wasn't sure how long we'd need it.

The room is very large, and will have plenty of tables, power strips, and an internet connection.

If someone wants to propose what we'd need for network boxes, I can see it we can line those up as well.  If I can't arrange it, we'll need folks to bring stuff along.

Our buildings are located on Middlesex Turnpike in Bedford, MA.  I'll send directions a bit later after we firm up the remaining logistics.  However, if anyone is coming from out of town, the Renaissance Hotel is the closest hotel and is just down the street from us.

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security

Tel: 781-515-7115