saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] [Fwd: RE: URGENT: PARTICIPANTS MUST READ]

The person coordinating Tivoli's participation in the event is out of the
office until next week, which is why we've been a little slow to respond
to some of the recent requests for status.

Regarding our power needs: We will be bringing two laptops to the event,
and possibly a monitor or two.

Jim's document made it sound like there is some confusion about IBM-Tivoli
versus Tivoli: they are one and the same.  Tivoli will definitely be
participating.

Hopefully we will have some more information on exactly what our
demonstration app will look like next week.

Thanks,
Brian

Don Bowen <don.bowen@sun.com>
05/16/2002 12:06 PM