saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Interop and the Errata-01

Please note that the SSTC is planning to field the next batch of errata
in its May 28 meeting, and I'm prepared to publish a final errata
document (and final Committee Specs with errata incorporated) by June 1
-- the deadline for submitting SAML to a vote of the OASIS membership.
You folks will have to figure out whether this additional activity will
come too late for interop testing.  I will get another interim draft of
the errata document out by the end of next week, so you can see what's
coming up.

	Eve