saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Review of CrossLogix Authorization & the Interop

Hello -

Per today's conference call on the interop event, here is an expanded write-up concerning what functionality we will be demonstrating and how we will be constructing authorization queries.  For those interested, please review and send comments back to me.

Thanks,

Andy

Andrew Fetterer

CrossLogix, Inc