saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] Authenticate at transfer service

Hi SAML,

The "proposed interop scenario" indicates that it may be possible for users
to authenticate to an inter-site-transfer service directly.  We would like
to take advantage of this by having our application redirect the user to a
partner's ISTS, so we can pass a token to this service in the TARGET=
parameter and then receive it back.  Is anyone planning on supporting this
case?

Trevor