saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] [Fwd: Directions to SCA / Hotel List]

Sorry for not sending this sooner. I am still trying to work
out issues with the dry run on the Sun campus.

Don;
--- Begin Message --- per your request:

Directions to Santa Clara Campus:

Sun Microsystems Campus-Santa Clara building 17
4170 Network Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Because the campus is so new it is not on many internet maps searches yet.  We are located on the old Agnews Developmental Center campus (Lafayette St./ Montague Expressway) that still shows on maps.

Directions from San Francisco Airport:  [35-50 min]

Take 101 south, approx 23 miles Exit San Tomas/Montague Expressway  go toward Montague Expressway and drive east 0.4 miles, you will see the campus, turn left on Agnews  (DeLa Cruz is to the right)  and follow the signs to Building 17/18 lobby.

Directions from San Jose Airport:   [10-20 min drive]

From the airport terminals follow the signs to Guadalupe Parkway north to Freeway 101 north. approx 1.6 miles Exit San Tomas/Montague Expressway go toward Montague Expressway and drive east 0.4miles, you will see the campus  [just past the Rivermark construction site], turn left on Agnews  (DeLaCruz is to the right)  and follow the signs to Building 17/18 lobby.

Directions from Oakland Airport:  [45-60 min drive]

From the Airport terminal follow the signs to I-880 [Nimitx Fwy]South  approx 27 miles  Exit at Montague Expressway [South-West] continue approx 3 miles,  you will see the campus [just past the Rivermark construction site], turn left on Agnews  (DeLaCruz is to the right)  and follow the signs to Building 17/18 lobby.

Santa Clara Area Hotels

* Go to this website: http://www.travelhero.com/hotelhero.cfm   and see what is nearest your address

Complied Hotel List:

The Westin Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA  95054
Phone: 408 986-0700
FAX: 408 980-3939

Wellesley Inn & Suites Santa Clara
5405 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA  65051
Phone: 408 257 8600
FAX: 408 446 2936

Courtyard Milpitas
1480 Falcon Drive
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408-719-1966
FAX: 408-719-1962

Crowne Plaza San Jose/Silicon Valley Ca
777 Bellew Dr.
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408 321-9500
FAX: 408 321-9599

Embassy Suites Milpitas-Silicon Valley
901 E Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408/942-0400
FAX: 408/262-8604

Homestead Milpitas
330 Cypress Drive
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408 433 9700
FAX: 408 433 9790

Residence Inn Milpitas
1501 California Circle
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408-941-9222
FAX: 408-941-0800

Sheraton San Jose Hotel
1801 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA  95035
Phone: 408 943-0600
FAX: 408 943-0484

Biltmore Hotel
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA  95054
Phone: 408 988-8411
FAX: 408 988-0225

Four Points By Sheraton Sunnyvale
1250 Lakeside Drive
Sunnyvale, CA  94086-4010
Phone: 408 738-4888
FAX: 408 737-7147

Homestead Sunnyvale
1255 Orleans Dr
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
Phone: 408 734 3431
FAX: 408 744 1146

Residence Inn Silicon Valley I
750 Lakeway Drive
Sunnyvale, CA  94086
Phone: 408-720-1000
FAX: 408-737-9722

Residence Inn Silicon Valley Ii
1080 Stewart Drive
Sunnyvale, CA  94086
Phone: 408-720-8893
FAX: 408-720-8749

Sheraton Sunnyvale Hotel
1100 North Mathilda Ave
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
Phone: 408 745-6000
FAX: 408 734-8276

Summerfield Suites By Wyndham -Sunnyvale
900 Hamlin Court
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
Phone: 408 745-1515
FAX: 408 745-0540