saml-dev message

Subject: [saml-dev] SAML integration with JAAS authnetication

Hi,
I would like to ask your advice about SAML integration with JAAS.

As you know, 'Authentication Method' attribute is required in
AuthenticationStatement element in order to specify the type of
authentication that took place.

When JAAS authentication mechanism is used to authenticate, javax.
security.auth.login.LoginContext.login () method returns just whether
authentication succeeds or fails totally , but it doesn't tell which
login module succeeds or not. Therefore, the program using javax.
security.auth.login.LoginContext.login() doesn't specify 'Authentication
Method'. Of cource,  if all modules I deploy into my LoginContext are
made by myself, I will be able to solve this problem, but I would like
to use third-party JAAS login modules or default ones of application
server.

How do I solve this problem?
Any suggestion are very helpful for me.

Regards,