saml-dev message

Subject: Minor inconsistency in SAML 2 spec?

I think I've spotted a very minor inconsistency in the language in the
SAML 2.0 specs.

SAMLProfiles (sec 4.1.4) references a type of actor called a "confirming
entity". SAMLCore (sec 3.4) references a type of party called an
"attesting entity". They both agree on the other names of the actors
(Requestor, Presenter, Requested subject, Relying Party and Identity
Provider). SAMLGlossary contains no references to either actors!

I've had a look though the errata, but couldn't find anything
applicable.

josh.