saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Happy Birthday, SAML

thanks to Peter for the reminder :)

I note there's been an innaresting thread over on the Refeds list about SAML's 10yr birthday, rooted here..

  10 years of SAML 2.0 (Nicole Harris)
  https://www.terena.org/mail-archives/refeds/msg04917.html

..and in it is some history, plus a fork to discussing metadata encoding tradeoffs between XML and JSON.

Here's my contribution to the history portion..

  Re: 10 years of SAML 2.0 (=JeffH)
  https://www.terena.org/mail-archives/refeds/msg05027.html

best regards,

=JeffH