samldemotech message

Subject: RSA SAML Interop dry run results

Title: RSA SAML Interop dry run results

Hello,
I would like to thank all of the vendors who attended the RSA SAML 2.0 Interop dry run in Washington DC last week.  Additional thanks to Enspier and GSA for hosting this event and providing for our needs during the 3 days of testing.

The dry run was a huge success.  Every vendor had some degree of success interoperating with other vendor's solutions.  The emphasis of the dry run was on the base use cases (see the Guidelines document sent out last week for a description of the use cases).  Everyone had some success with these, and a number of vendors were able to successfully test the more complicated optional use case and the eAuthentication Portal base use case.  All in all, it seems we are in a good position for a successful Interop booth at the RSA conference.

A word of caution to everyone involved in these tests.  These are by no means definitive product tests and all results are unofficial, as independent verification of functionality and interoperability was not done.  Specifics from either the dry run or the interop itself will not be made public.  Please don't use any information you obtained from this testing for competitive marketing purposes.

I look forward to seeing everyone again on Sunday morning at the RSA conference.
Regards,
Bob
<<DryRunTests.xls>>

Robert Ciochon