Subject: Bug fix in spec: result.message and result.ruleMessageId

At editorial discretion, I just fixed a bug which I introduced when I made the changes for Issue #84 (localization). I filed Issue #131, “Either or both of result.message and result.ruleMessageId is required” to explain and track the issue. Please read the issue description.

I made the change directly in the Provisional Draft. To see the change, you can look at the draft with change bars:

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Accepted/sarif-v2.0-issue-131-either-or-both.docx