Subject: SARIF briefing for non-members on 19 Sept

SARIF TC members:
FYI, OASIS is holding a call on Wednesday, 19 Sept, 3:30-4:00 UTC (11:30-12:00 ET), to brief people interested in joining the SARIF Technical Committee or just interested in the standard. David Keaton will be presenting on behalf of the TC. The content is not aimed at TC members, but you're all certainly welcome to dial in. Let me know if you'd like me to send a calendar invitation to you or any of your colleagues or associates.

A recording and slide deck will be available after the call.

Best regar

--
Carol Geyer
Chief Development Officer

Borderless Cyber 2018, 3-5 Oct, Washington, DC
Hosted by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University