Subject: That's all for today

You can tell by the change history that I’m starting to make mistakes:

e09401f (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD) Forgot to turn off change tracking in provisional draft.

1b9f15e Rename misnamed change draft.

5c5bf95 Change draft + merge for #389: toolExecutionSuccessful required

2a0a365 Change draft + merge for #393: externalized arrays starting in root file.

5557fc7 Forgot to "Accept all changes" in provisional draft.

bdd3800 Renamed misnamed change draft.

6b56d71 Change draft + merge for #397: Add more address kinds.

18dbf3e Change draft + merge for #387: anyOf location or guid

… so that’s all for today. I got through 6 issues + the tail of Jim’s feedback today. There are 5 non-editorial issues remaining. That suggests I get through them by EOD tomorrow, allowing us to have the weekend to deal with emergencies, and to get the ballot out on Monday.

Caveat: The “redaction token path ambiguity” issue (Issue #377) might be hard to deal with.