Subject: Re: [sarif] SARIF v2.1.0 will become an OASIS Standard

David & members of the SARIF TC,Â

I add my congratulations on your reaching this major milestone. Congratulations on bringÂSARIF V2.1.0 through to OASIS Standard.Â

TC Admin will now publish and announce your OS. TC Admin JIRA ticketÂhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-3695Âhas been set up to track the work.Â

I expect we will have it ready this week.Â

Feel free to follow up with any questions and, again, congratulations!Â

/chet