Subject: Future roadmap / enhancement page

Hi everyone,

I hope you had an excellent holiday and that you’re safe and dry this week (particularly if you’re on the west coast.

I apologize for treading water on this action item for the past few weeks.  I set out to address it before our meeting, but realized that I don’t think this is how we should track ideas.

  • ACTION on Jeff to provide an initial seed page at github to foster the future roadmap / extension discussion

I recommend that we track ideas for enhancements as Github Issues.  We can tag them as enhancements and even tag them with a specific release that we are targeting.   As an issue, I believe it will be easier for us to have a focused threaded discussion.   Trying to manage this as a “page” would be cumbersome.

Thoughts?

--Jeff

Jeff Williams | Co-founder and CTO

Contrast Security