Subject: Re: [sarif] Future roadmap / enhancement page

Jeff,

Yes, I agree that for addressing specific issues, it is best to have them in github issue form, which is how we have done that in the past.

I believe the action item was intended to be more of a general nature, to give us an overview of the landscape. Perhaps it would be a good idea to submit some specific github issues, and then have a general document that discusses the general philosophy, and then points to the github issues for the specifics. What do you think?

					David

On 2023-01-04 12:33, Jeff Williams wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope you had an excellent holiday and that youâre safe and dry this week (particularly if youâre on the west coast.

I apologize for treading water on this action item for the past few weeks. I set out to address it before our meeting, but realized that I donât think this is how we should track ideas.

  * ACTION on Jeff to provide an initial seed page at github to foster
    the future roadmap / extension discussion

I recommend that we track ideas for enhancements as Github Issues. We can tag them as enhancements and even tag them with a specific release that we are targeting. As an issue, I believe it will be easier for us to have a focused threaded discussion. Trying to manage this as a âpageâ would be cumbersome.

Thoughts?

--Jeff

Jeff Williams<https://www.linkedin.com/in/planetlevel>| Co-founder and CTO

_Contrast Security <https://www.contrastsecurity.com/>_