sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Directory structure

I have working xslt files for transforming the various .composite files you have created based on java implementations into ones base on C++ and C implementations.  To minimize the changes that have to be made, I have followed the approach that for each language, the .composite file names are kept constant (and to the extent feasible/appropriate the root language implementation file names are as well).  But this means that after the generation is done (I still need to build some scripts to do this) there will be three of each Test_ASM_XXX.composite file, three of each TestCompositexx.composite file, etc.  The current directory structure does not seem set up to hand this (i.e. there is a single resources directory, not under a language directory.

I see two options: move the resources directory under the java directory and create resources directories under new cpp and c directories (this is my preference) or change the names of all the composite files for C++ and C (this can be done by extending the xslt files I have created).

What do folks think?

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com