sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: XSLT and ant scripts

As I mentioned in the call, I have created two XSLT documents  for creating versions of the various .composite files Mike has created that have C/C++ interfaces and implementations instead of Java interfaces and implementations.  There is not a whole lot of magic, mostly extracting some key strings for use in the appropriate attribute values for the C/C++ interface and implementation elements.  Any suggestions are welcome.

I also have the start of a couple of ant scripts that use these XSLT documents to do the actual conversion.  They are pretty basic and will need to be modified once the directory structure settles.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

ASMCPP.xsl