sca-assembly-testing message

Subject: Adding other interface and implementation language information.

Here is a draft of the test cases document with a section added describing the mapping of the Java-based artifacts to C++ and C based artifacts.  This section could easily be extended to include mappings for BPEL implementations, WSDL interfaces, etc.  I am not sure if this section is necessary or helpful, but I thought it would be worth proposing and see what the reaction is.  I can also imagine adding subsections to the catalog section for other interface and implementation languages we may create artifacts in.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

SCA_Assembly_TestCases_18+ccpp.doc